Penguin Random House is the international home to nearly 250 editorially and creatively independent publishing imprints. Together, their mission is to foster a universal passion for reading by partnering with authors to help create stories and communicate ideas that inform, entertain, and inspire, and to connect them with readers everywhere.
Their Heritage and Ongoing Commitment
With a rich history dating back to the 1800s, our expansive publishing portfolio contains books and products for readers of all ages at every stage of life. They are also proud to count more than 70 Nobel Prize laureates and hundreds of the world's most widely read authors as part of the Penguin Random House family.
- Headquartered in New York City with operations in 20 countries across five continents
- Made up of 250 editorially and creatively independent imprints
- Comprised of adult and children's fiction and nonfiction print and digital trade book publishing
- Employs more than 12,000 people globally
- Publishes 70,000 digital and 15,000 print titles annually, with more than 100,000 eBooks available worldwide
- Committed to publishing and operating responsibly